Develop the specialized knowledge and skills to advance your career – in law enforcement, emergency services management, as a first responder, or in safety and security in the public and private sectors.
You'll be guided in disaster preparedness and management through our building-block approach by faculty with real-world experience. Courses cover topics and issues in:
- Crisis readiness for natural and human-caused disasters
- Terrorism and homeland security
- Command structures
- Technology and communications
- Risk assessment
- National response systems and multi-agency coordination
- Strategic emergency planning and exercise design
- Legal issues
Bellevue University offers the flexibility of either an online or in-class cohort program, providing you with the best way to reach your goals in your chosen field. You'll advance course-by-course with a dynamic community of peers in your cohort who share similar goals. Together you'll be exposed to a variety of perspectives and draw from the other participants’ diverse professional experiences.
After successful completion of the BEmergency Management degree program from Bellevue University, graduates will be prepared to do the following:
- Analyze natural and manmade disasters
- Explain the policies and procedures pertinent to emergency management
- Evaluate the different exercises and techniques that can improve emergency management
- Assess how the National Incident Management System and other federal mandates impact emergency management
- Evaluate the operations of emergency communications systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- Emergency Management
- Natural Disasters
- The National Incident Management System
- Emergency Communications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Emergency & Disaster Management View 1920 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.