Use the credits you’ve earned.
We value the experience you bring to the table, which is why you won’t have to start from scratch when you enroll with existing credits, work experience or military experience. At Bellevue University, we let you use it all toward your communications degree—cutting the 127 total required credits down to only 67 (if you come in with an entire associate degree).
Gain the skills employers care about.
We've designed the curriculum of the Communication Studies program from Bellevue University to be as relevant as possible. Follow a track in Mass Media or Organizational and Strategic Communication, and enter the workplace ready to:
- Deliver persuasive and engaging presentations
- Tailor messaging in digital and traditional platforms and social media
- Approach messaging strategies with a mind for diversity, inclusion and intercultural communication
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Oral Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking and Communication
- Communicatiom Putting Theory into Practice
- Communication in the Digital Age
- Understanding Mass Media
- Writing for Media
- Communication and Popular Culture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 187 other Masters in Media Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.