What You’ll Learn
Upon successful completion of Business Analysis and Management program at Bellevue University online or in-class, graduates will be able to:
- Understand the role of the business analyst in a business, IT, or healthcare environment.
- Build and evaluate a business case and communicate the requirements to the various stakeholders.
- Conduct effective interviews, group workshops, and create questionnaires to formulate and map business requirements.
- Effectively capture and document business rules, gain approval of stakeholders and communicate the requirements to the organization/department/section etc.
- Ensure business requirements are met and documented according to standard measurement and evaluation.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, innovation and creativity skills, interpersonal communication skills, and conflict management skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- Business Communications and Research
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic Management
- Managing and Using Information Systems
- Business Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.