Choose an educator path with the business, marketing & IT endorsement (BMIT).
Learn to teach business marketing or information technology for grades 6-12 by choosing the business administration major with the BMIT emphasis. This option combines a professional teaching education endorsement with the business administration major and student teaching.
What You’ll Learn
The Business Administration degree at Bellevue University will help you develop and refine the skills necessary for being a valued contributor to the success and efficiency of your business, such as decision making, team building, oral and written communication, and leadership. You will be well equipped for career advancement as well as advanced graduate business studies such as the MBA. Upon graduation students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to obtain and process information in order to make decisions and solve problems.
- Contribute to the development of a high performing team and collaborative environment.
- Deliver effective and professional communications using a variety of delivery venues.
- Apply major concepts within the traditional areas of business.
- Apply decision-support tools to business decision making.
- Apply strategic planning skills to affect a change initiative in a business scenario.
- Apply legal, ethical, and economic standards of business within a global environment.
- Utilize research skills in business problem solving.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Computer Concepts and Applications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 572 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.