Apply What You Learn Immediately
Along with exploring key industry fundamentals, you will select eight practical projects aligned with those topics to apply your learning. You’ll incorporate one or more elements of each course as well your own work-based experience into your applied project. For example, you might choose to develop a training guide or presentation based on your professional goals and workplace needs.
Increase Marketability, Networking, and Career Skills
Throughout the Business degree at Bellevue University you’ll work on building your professional profile through social media to expand your career network and take career assessments to evaluate the skills you’ve gained that make you marketable. And as you build your network, you'll learn more about potential employers and how you can match the profile they are looking for.
Whether you are a professional working in a corporate environment or owner of a small entrepreneurial venture, the Bellevue University Business Degree will help you to develop the level of performance you’ll need to succeed professionally. In the Capstone course, you’ll use a real business simulation project to demonstrate you have the knowledge and skills learned over the course of the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communications in Business
- Human Resources
- Economics Principles
- Finance and Accounting Principles
- Technology Applications in Business
- Business Capstone
- Moving Forward in Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 1891 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.