Prepare for a career alongside faculty who work in the field.
Many faculty members in the Biology program at Bellevue University have held positions in the field, including with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). After close interaction with these experts, biology students in the program have gone on to enter MD and DVM programs and work toward their Ph.D.s at research institutions.
Become a secondary teacher for science.
If you’re looking to combine your interest in science with your desire to teach STEM to grade levels 7–12, the Secondary Education program option offers a professional teaching education component in addition to a Bachelor's Degree in Biology and student teaching. In this program, you will advance toward secondary-level teacher certification with an endorsement in at least one area (e.g., science, biology and/or chemistry).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological Systems
- Biological Investigation
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Genetics and Cellular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Biochemistry View 2522 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.