By taking the Behavioral Science program at Bellevue University you’ll study a spectrum of individual, family and community-wide challenges as a behavioral science major, and you’ll execute projects that level into a comprehensive electronic portfolio you can share with potential employers.
The skills you need to make a difference.
No matter what path you follow in behavioral science, your success will be about the lives you impact. We make sure you graduate with the skills you need for a variety of career possibilities in settings like social services, corporate leadership and human resources, and clinical counseling and psychology.
- Communicate professionally in clinical and counseling settings
- Conduct comprehensive patient/client assessments
- Leverage research and data to inform your work
- Establish treatment plans that facilitate change
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success in Behavioral Science
- Human Services
- Research and Data Analysis
- Multicultural and Diversity in Human Services
- Social Deviance and Psychopathological Perspectives
- Counseling Microskills for Human Service Professionals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Counselling View 251 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.