Become the versatile expert employers want.
The Accounting degree at Bellevue University is designed to give you the skills you’ll need for financial accounting, cost accounting, auditing, tax accounting and analysis. With expertise in these areas you can work in any accounting setting from finance to public service to marketing.
Build your own approach to professional accounting.
You can customize your accounting major by choosing an emphasis in business finance or a minor in tax accountancy. Take an optional accountancy internship to gain practical experience while you discover your particular interests within the field.
What You'll Learn
- Apply accounting concepts to make decisions in marketing, finance and management
- Analyze and communicate financial information using industry specific technology
- Apply ethical principles and critical thinking skills to accounting
- Understand and evaluate the impact of international business issues on accounting information
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Computer Concepts and Applications
- Managing Operations in a Changing Economy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 1341 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.