Electives enable students to obtain a second major or minor in a field of interest or take pre-professional courses and graduate with:
- A combination of courses and experiences to qualify for semiprofessional jobs in psychological settings or closely-related fields (e.g., addictions counseling);
- A combination of courses providing a background for careers outside of psychology (e.g., human resources);
- Pre-professional courses for potential admittance into professional training programs (e.g., medicine, occupational therapy, veterinary medicine); and/or
- A complement of courses for potential admittance into psychology graduate school programs. Advanced degrees are often a prerequisite for professional careers in psychology.
A B.S. degree in Psychology from Colorado State University prepares students for a variety of career opportunities. Because of the strong science orientation, students develop a number of important skills required in a broad range of occupations.
Skills such as written and oral communication, cooperation, analytical and critical thinking, and a background in the sciences demonstrate versatility and an ability to pursue a variety of career paths. Participating in paid or volunteer work, internships, research, study abroad and experiential education opportunities are highly recommended to increase students' employment opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- General Psychology
- Psychology First-Year Seminar
- Psychology of the Individual in Context
- Appreciation of Philosophy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 1541 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- $50 application fee
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12260 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.