The programs offered are RN-B.S. and RN-B.S. online only (tuition is reduced).
By the end of this Bachelor of Science in Nursing (R.N. to B.S.) at Mercy College New York program, students should be able to:
- Integrate concepts from liberal arts and sciences as the basis for nursing education and the practice of professional nursing
- Demonstrate leadership strategies that promote quality improvement, client safety, and organizational effectiveness that promotes health
- Understand the levels of evidence that guide evidence based practice in professional nursing
- Explore ethical management of data, information, knowledge, and technology to facilitate professional nursing care
- Investigate healthcare policies and practices that influence professional nursing and the general population while promoting advocacy and social justice particularly for the vulnerable
- Examine the implications of inter-professional communication and collaboration in improving health outcomes
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contmp Topics Prof Nursing
- Transcultural Nursing
- Nurs Resrch Evdnc Bsd Prof Nur
- Nursing Informatics
- Health Policy
- Leadership & Management
- Path/Clinic Reasoning Nursing
- Hlth Assessment/Hlth Promotion
- Statistics for Nurses
- Community Health Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 686 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
- Students must submit a high school transcript for their application to be reviewed. We will accept either an unofficial or official transcript. Students are able to upload these transcripts through our student portal.
- An official final high school transcript (provided by the high school to Mercy College), which includes all secondary school grades, class rank and date of graduate must be submitted prior to enrollment.
- Students whose transcripts are unavailable should consult with an admissions counselor. Or, the applicant can provide a High School Equivalency Diploma, if applicable, with corresponding score sheet.
International21358 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21358 USD per year during 48 months.
National21358 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21358 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.