The Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Mercy College New York offers traditional face-to-face classes. Clinical learning experiences will be conducted via a state-of-the-art simulation laboratory as well as traditional, hands-on, instructor-supervised training in Westchester County and New York City health care facilities.
This education experience will provide the preparation needed for the challenging and diverse health care needs of our community and throughout the United States. Upon successful completion, students will earn a baccalaureate degree, be eligible to take the NCLEX-RN licensure examination and be qualified for admission to graduate nursing programs.
Nursing - Traditional Program Fast Facts
- Highly interactive mannequins are housed in the Clinical Skills and Simulation Lab, which students utilize in order to gain experience, refine fundamental skills, establish priorities and safely apply learned concepts
- Experienced dedicated and caring faculty with clinical certifications and expertise in designated specialties
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Microbiology Lecture
- Microbiology Lab
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- Pediatric & Parent Child Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing I
- Medical Surgical Nursing II
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Path/Clinic Reasoning Nursing
- Health Assessment and Health Promotion
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 897 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students must submit a high school transcript for their application to be reviewed. We will accept either an unofficial or official transcript. Students are able to upload these transcripts through our student portal.
- An official final high school transcript (provided by the high school to Mercy College), which includes all secondary school grades, class rank and date of graduate must be submitted prior to enrollment.
- Students whose transcripts are unavailable should consult with an admissions counselor. Or, the applicant can provide a High School Equivalency Diploma, if applicable, with corresponding score sheet.
International1600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per semester during 48 months.
National1600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 1st year $800.00 per term
- 2nd year $1,500.00 per term
- 3rd year $1,500.00 per term
- 4th year $1,500.00 per term
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.