The education you will receive from this rigorous program balances a focus on the human and spiritual aspects of nursing, as well as the physical and technical skills necessary to faithfully serve patients.
- From your first semester, you will be working with patients using cutting-edge technology in a variety of clinical settings, providing you with over 1,100 clinical hours by graduation day — an advantage unique to PLNU. Our Nursing program at Point Loma Nazarene University is also set apart by the genuine care shown by our committed faculty.
- Your professors will know you personally and hold you accountable in both your studies and in learning a healthy work-life balance that so often alludes professional nurses. Finally, you will benefit from a faith-based curriculum, an emphasis on servant leadership, and the lifelong support of our SON community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Caring Faithfully: An Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing of Individuals: Adult Health
- Nursing of Individuals: Clinical Practicum
- Pharmacology in Nursing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Microbiology of Infectious Diseases
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 629 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Application for Admission
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation (one academic and one spiritual)
- Submit Two Essays
- Pay the $55 Application Fee Online or by Mail
- Send Official Transcripts
- Submit Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Request a Phone, or Skype Interview (optional but strongly recommended)
- Submit bank statement(s) or financial support letters
International37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
National37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.