Do you feel driven to make music? Can you imagine a future that would allow you to continuously develop and share your passion? If so, a Bachelor of Arts in Music could be the right choice for you.
- You will also become well versed in the essential outlines of music literature, and explore significant non-Western musical styles.
- Point Loma Nazarene University’s Music major is designed to give you flexibility, and will allow you to pursue a dual major and supplement your coursework with an area of study from another discipline, such as communication, literature, or biology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music History and Literature
- World Music
- Faith, Life, and Music
- Music Theory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2283 other Bachelors in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Application for Admission
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation (one academic and one spiritual)
- Submit Two Essays
- Pay the $55 Application Fee Online or by Mail
- Send Official Transcripts
- Submit Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Request a Phone, or Skype Interview (optional but strongly recommended)
- Submit bank statement(s) or financial support letters
International37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
National37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.