On the Religious Studies and Theology program at Viterbo University, this process begins with dedicated faculty, both lay and religious, who are actively engaged in theological research and scholarship.
- Students will analyze practices of faith found in sacred and foundational texts, demonstrating how various people practice their faith.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of faith perspectives through history, practices, and sacred, foundational texts, connecting them to doctrinal practices.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the theological values of Francis and Clare of Assisi and Rose of Viterbo and the importance of those values in contemporary life.
- Students will demonstrate learned leadership skill for functioning as ethical and just leaders in our diverse, contemporary world.
- Students will articulate the Christian concept of the common good and its application to contemporary issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theology in Contemporary Culture
- Survey of Biblical Literature
- The Historical Search for Truth
- Theology of Justice and Peace
- Franciscan Theology
- Christology: the Person and Mission of Jesus the Christ
- Contemporary Practice in World Religions
- Foundations of Ritual and Worship
- Contemporary Moral Issues
- Capstone: Interpreting Religion
- Experiential Learning: Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early application is encouraged.
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 836 other Bachelors in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics (two years of algebra is explicitly required for all nursing and dietetics students; calculus is recommended, but not required, as a prerequisite for engineering students)
- Three units of natural science
- Three units of social science or history
- Three units of elective credits
- Submission of a high school transcript (or equivalent documentation) is required.
- Letters of recommendation, personal statements, resumes, or essay samples are encouraged for new incoming freshmen, but they are not universally required for admission review.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
National29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.