The Organizational Communication program from Point Loma Nazarene University focuses on the relationship between communication and human behavior in all organizational contexts, including business, government, and non-profits.
- At the heart of the discipline is a recognition that organizations are created, maintained, and changed through human communication.
- An ability to assess and manage interpersonal, group, and organizational communication processes and create a collaborative environment is essential in today’s turbulent information environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interpersonal Communication
- Small Group Communication
- Principles of Accounting for Non-Business Majors
- Organizational Communication
- Management Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 178 other Bachelors in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Application for Admission
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation (one academic and one spiritual)
- Submit Two Essays
- Pay the $55 Application Fee Online or by Mail
- Send Official Transcripts
- Submit Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Request a Phone, or Skype Interview (optional but strongly recommended)
- Submit bank statement(s) or financial support letters
International37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
National37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.