This Child and Adolescent Development program at Point Loma Nazarene University will prepare you to serve children, adolescents, and families in numerous vocations, such as education, counseling, ministry, social work, child care administration, and child advocacy in hospitals.
- You will come away with a strong understanding of family systems and child intervention programs, as well as typical and atypical biological, cognitive, and psychosocial development.
- You will also be coached and scaffolded by passionate professors who care deeply about the success of their students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Human Development
- Infant and Toddler Development
- Personal and Consumer Financial Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 379 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Application for Admission
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation (one academic and one spiritual)
- Submit Two Essays
- Pay the $55 Application Fee Online or by Mail
- Send Official Transcripts
- Submit Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Request a Phone, or Skype Interview (optional but strongly recommended)
- Submit bank statement(s) or financial support letters
International37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
National37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.