With a Business Administration program from Point Loma Nazarene University dedicated to helping you become a well-rounded leader and individual, you will engage in classes ranging from accounting and finance to economics, management, marketing, and everything in between!
- Business administration is also the perfect complement if you have passions and career aspirations that lie outside of business. Having a foundational knowledge of business is useful and applicable whether your dreams lie in music, ministry, art, sciences, or anywhere else.
- The flexibility of the business administration program is designed for you to add a dual major or minor outside of business and create a powerful combination of skills and specialization that will make you stand out in your field of choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Business and Systems
- Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law International Business View 661 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Application for Admission
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation (one academic and one spiritual)
- Submit Two Essays
- Pay the $55 Application Fee Online or by Mail
- Send Official Transcripts
- Submit Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Request a Phone, or Skype Interview (optional but strongly recommended)
- Submit bank statement(s) or financial support letters
International37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
National37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.