The Business Education PK-12 program from Viterbo University, paired with education courses taken through the School of Education, prepares students for a teaching career in public or private schools.
Developed by the Interstate Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (InTASC) and adopted by Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI)
- The teacher understands how learners grow and develop, recognizing that patterns of learning and development vary individually within and across the cognitive, linguistic, social, emotional, and physical areas, and the teacher designs and implements developmentally appropriate and challenging learning experiences.
- The teacher uses understanding of individual differences and diverse cultures and communities to ensure inclusive learning environments that enable each learner to meet high standards.
- The teacher works with others to create environments that support individual and collaborative learning and that encourage positive social interaction, active engagement in learning, and self-motivation.
- The teacher understands the central concepts, tools of inquiry, and structures of the discipline(s) he or she teaches and creates learning experiences that make these aspects of the discipline accessible and meaningful for learners to assure mastery of the content.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Personal Economics: Spending and Saving
- Educational Psychology
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early application is encouraged.
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration Teaching View 2130 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics (two years of algebra is explicitly required for all nursing and dietetics students; calculus is recommended, but not required, as a prerequisite for engineering students)
- Three units of natural science
- Three units of social science or history
- Three units of elective credits
- Submission of a high school transcript (or equivalent documentation) is required.
- Letters of recommendation, personal statements, resumes, or essay samples are encouraged for new incoming freshmen, but they are not universally required for admission review.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
National29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.