Students on the Business Administration program from Viterbo University, can design an academic program that concentrates on their areas of interest and prepares them for employment in today’s rapidly evolving business world.
- Apply principles of various disciplines to solve complex business issues
- Demonstrate sound ethical decision-making skills
- Demonstrate professional communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Demonstrate understanding of the common bodies of knowledge of business: finance, accounting, business law, economics, information systems, quantitative business analysis, management, marketing, and international issues
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Experiential Learning: Internship
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Financial Management
- Managerial Mathematics
- Management Systems Concepts and Applications
- Managerial Statistics
- Interpersonal Management Skills
- Professional and Personal Branding
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early application is encouraged.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2129 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics (two years of algebra is explicitly required for all nursing and dietetics students; calculus is recommended, but not required, as a prerequisite for engineering students)
- Three units of natural science
- Three units of social science or history
- Three units of elective credits
- Submission of a high school transcript (or equivalent documentation) is required.
- Letters of recommendation, personal statements, resumes, or essay samples are encouraged for new incoming freshmen, but they are not universally required for admission review.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
National29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.