The Biology program at Viterbo University offers a student-centered learning environment including hands-on experiences, career exploration, research, and internships within the curriculum.
- Understand importance of interrelationships and unifying themes of major biological concepts
- Understand the elements of the scientific method, design and implement experiments independently, and analyze and present data to the faculty and peers in a competent and professional manner
- Students should be familiar with the principles, operation, and problems of common laboratory procedures and instrumentation
- Students should understand the complexity of ethical issues surrounding science
- General Biology
- Molecular and Cellular Basis of Life
- Ecology and Evolution
- Survey of Biochemistry
- Plant Biology
- Conservation Biology
- Animal Behavior
- Human Physiology
- General Microbiology
- Comparative Bioinformatics
- Molecular Genetics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early application is encouraged.
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Ecology View 626 other Bachelors in Microbiology in United States
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics (two years of algebra is explicitly required for all nursing and dietetics students; calculus is recommended, but not required, as a prerequisite for engineering students)
- Three units of natural science
- Three units of social science or history
- Three units of elective credits
- Submission of a high school transcript (or equivalent documentation) is required.
- Letters of recommendation, personal statements, resumes, or essay samples are encouraged for new incoming freshmen, but they are not universally required for admission review.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
National29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.