Corporate Communication involves the daily communication activities of a business in today's crowded marketplace. Traditional areas of advertising, public relations and marketing are blending with technological realms like social media, video and blogs. Businesses and other organizations need professionals who are skilled in communicating in this ever-changing environment.
- Blended Curriculum. Our Corporate Communication major is a unique program that mixes theory and practical skills that are found in our Business and Communication major's coursework.
- Emphasis on Ethics. As part of our Catholic mission, we stress ethics and responsibility within the coursework and the practices of this major.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities. Walsh University features newly built labs where students can gain experience with graphic design, video production and editing, podcasts and other media.
A student from Corporate Communication program from Walsh University can find a career as a:
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Director of Marketing
- Publications Manager
- Advertising Agency Executive
- Public Relations Specialist
- Production Assistant
- Legislative Staff
- Public Affairs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interpersonal Communication
- Writing for Mass media
- Desktop publishing
- Introduction to Advertising and Public Relations
- Mass Media Law and Ethics
- Media Internship
- Advanced Advertising and Public Relations
- Senior Capstone Experience in Corporate Comm.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Corporate Communication View 127 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application for admission.
- Official transcripts from the last 4 years of high school.
- Transcripts need to be translated into English.
One or more of the following test scores:
- SAT scores(writing not required)
- ACT scores(writing not required)
- TOEFL scores
- IELTS scores
- The Duolingo English Test - 95 or higher
- Cambridge English Assessments
International29910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29910 USD per year during 48 months.
National29910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29910 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for North Canton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.