- All of Music students at University of Texas Permian Basin learn through making music, often in a wide range of ensemble settings from samba band to string quartet, madrigal to metal and big band to barbershop. On our music courses you will actively collaborate with experienced musicians, community members, artists and arts organisations in order to develop performances, skills and professional networks.
- If your musical interests span several musical disciplines and you are looking to gain a broad-based experience in music, this course provides options in performance, composition, education and community alongside a range of other stimulating, relevant and contemporary modules in which you learn through practical engagement with the subject.
- Our degrees challenge you to realise your potential for creativity and individual expression, to develop a deeper understanding of music and its place in society and to gain and refine skills which are highly valued by employers. All students take a common first year in which everyone receives individual instrumental or vocal tuition, providing a firm basis for specialist study in subsequent years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Choral Ensemble - University Choir
- Instrumental Ensemble - Falcon Flock
- University Philharmonic
- Chamber Ensembles
- Jazz Choir
- Class Guitar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Art History Music History Liberal Arts View 2096 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- Non-refundable application fee of $40
- Official high school transcript showing grade average, class rank (or approximate), and expected date of graduation
- SAT and/or ACT scores
International20860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20860 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National20860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20860 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State9250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.