The Theatre Department at The Centenary College of Louisiana provides cultural enrichment for the College and the community through its production schedule, representing a “Theatre With A Purpose.” Participation in the productions of the department is open to any student enrolled at Centenary College.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Analysis and Criticism
- Stage Movement
- History of the Theatre
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Theatre & Dance View 2225 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript mailed or sent electronically from the high school to Centenary College
- Resume and/or completed activities section on application
- American College Test (ACT) and/or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT I) results sent directly to Centenary College from the testing service
- Non-native English speakers must submit official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
- Optional: Letter of recommendation, Personal interview with an admission counselor
International38600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38600 USD per year during 48 months.
National38600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Shreveport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.