Graphic Design students from Michigan State University select a variety of concentration courses structured to address several career options within the discipline. Verbal and visual communication skills are developed throughout the curriculum to further support professional opportunities.
Course projects range in medium, content and collaborative opportunity, while enabling students to practice both traditional and digital ways of creation. Students become knowledgeable in design thinking as a means to identify problems and create possible solutions.
- Graphic designers
- Art directors
- User experience designers
- Media managers
- Web designers
- Creative producers
- Communications coordinators
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Painting: Studio Art
- Printmaking: Studio Art
- Ceramics: Studio Art
- Sculpture: Studio Art
- Photography: Studio Art
- Electronic Art and Intermedia: Studio Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design View 449 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.