In the Biomedical Sciences at Nazareth College, you will be prepared for science or technical careers in clinical, biological, chemical, forensic, science, pharmaceutical, or medical sales settings.
If you want to pursue graduate/professional studies in health and life sciences areas such as medical, veterinary, dental, pharmacy, physician assistant, chiropractic, optometry, or podiatry programs, you will be well equipped for the competitive application process and advanced studies.
- Pre-physician assistant
- Science business
- Custom: Choose courses to prepare you for chiropractic, optometry, podiatry, or another field of interest
- Biological Systems
- Biological Systems Lab
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Lab
- Comparative Chordate Anatomy
- Comparative Chordate Anatomy Lab
- Animal Physiology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine View 296 other Bachelors in Biomedicine in United States
- Complete the free Common Application online at www.commonapp.org in English. This includes submitting a sample of your writing (up to two pages in length; may be a graded academic paper).
- Transcript/academic records: Request an international credential evaluation from SpanTran (recommended service) or any evaluation service verified by NACES (required). Minimum grade point average (GPA): 2.75.
- Provide your English language test scores: Provide an official copy of your TOEFL/IELTS exam results.
- Optional: Official SAT or ACT exam results. (Required for nursing.)
- Recommendations: 1-3 letters of recommendation from teachers or advisors (in English).
- Finances form: After the Admission Committee makes a decision, accepted students must complete the Nazareth Declaration of Finances form and provide bank statements showing the amount available to cover your educational expenses. This form is needed to issue an I-20 (required to obtain your student visa).
International34850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34850 USD per year during 48 months.
National34850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34850 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.