Engineering and Applied Science from California Institute of Technology - Caltech aims to prepare students for research and professional practice in an era of rapidly advancing interdisciplinary technology. The program builds on the core curriculum to combine individual depth of experience and competence in a particular chosen engineering specialty, and a strong background in the basic and engineering sciences, with laboratory and design, culminating in a capstone design experience. It strives to develop professional independence, creativity, leadership, and the capacity for continuing professional and intellectual growth.
Graduates with Engineering and Applied Science from California Institute of Technology - Caltech will:
- analyze, synthesize, and communicate ideas.
- demonstrate integrity, personal and professional responsibility, and respect for others.
- identify, analyze, and solve challenging problems within and across science and engineering disciplines.
- apply their analytic skills to other areas of knowledge and understand issues important in our society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Probability and Statistics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 1367 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application with the Supplemental Application Essays
- $75 application fee or fee waiver (by request)
- Standardized test scores
- Teacher evaluations
- Secondary School Report: This is a document that is sent to Caltech by your high school college counselor. It provides context about your school that helps the Admissions Committee evaluate your application holistically.
- Academic transcripts
- TOEFL scores
- International Financial Aid Statement of Intent
International54570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54570 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54570 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.