At Inclusive Childhood Education from Saint John Fisher College as early as your first semester of freshman year, you'll have access to a dedicated education candidate advisor who can help you create a long-term plan to meet all your major and degree requirements.
With a B.S. degree in inclusive childhood education from Fisher, you are qualified to teach in a variety of settings and capacities. Graduates of this program have gone on to hold positions in the following regional locations:
- Third grade teacher within the Penfield Central School District
- Second grade teacher of dual language subjects at Rochester’s Enrico Fermi School No. 17
- Elementary special education teacher within the Rochester City School District
- Literacy coach at French Road Elementary School
- Superintendent of schools at East Rochester Union Free School District
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Issues in Health & Safety
Schools, Ability & Lrng
Clinical Exp in Erly Ch
Yoga & Mindfulness for Edu
Hist & Philos Found of Edu
P & O of Athletics in Ed
Health Sci App Coaching
Theory & Tech of Coaching
Culture & Context TESOL
Methods I: CI & A TESOL
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Regular admissions to Fisher occurs on a "rolling" basis. While there is no application deadline, the majority of applications are received before February 15
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 709 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Common Application (free to apply online)
- Official SAT, ACT, or TOEFL scores
- Counselor/Teacher Recommendation
- Common Application essay or graded paper
- Additional letters of recommendation (optional)
- Additional information such as an activities résumé (optional)
- Original or notarized copies of academic records from all secondary (high school) schools attended. If any of the student’s high school years were completed outside of the United States, those transcripts must be submitted through World Education Services for evaluation.
- A 250-word minimum personal statement or essay on a topic of the applicant's choice.
International34340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34340 USD per year during 48 months.
National34340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34340 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.