Statistics from Saint John Fisher College will prepare you for good jobs involving research, data analysis, and consulting. These skills are in demand in many professional areas, from education to health care, to nonprofit and governmental organizations.
Graduates with Statistics from Saint John Fisher College will:
- Apply mathematical and statistical methods to solve problems and make decisions.
- Acquire communication skills to allow you to effectively convey the results of statistical analysis to organization laypeople.
- Gain hands-on experience with statistical software applications that are used in business and industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- R for Statistics
- Statistical Literacy
Geographic Info Systems
Sample Survey Methods
Social Network Analysis
Data Analysis Stat Comp
Spec Topics in Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Regular admissions to Fisher occurs on a "rolling" basis. While there is no application deadline, the majority of applications are received before February 15
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Actuarial Science View 391 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Common Application (free to apply online)
- Official SAT, ACT, or TOEFL scores
- Counselor/Teacher Recommendation
- Common Application essay or graded paper
- Additional letters of recommendation (optional)
- Additional information such as an activities résumé (optional)
- Original or notarized copies of academic records from all secondary (high school) schools attended. If any of the student’s high school years were completed outside of the United States, those transcripts must be submitted through World Education Services for evaluation.
- A 250-word minimum personal statement or essay on a topic of the applicant's choice.
International34340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34340 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National34340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34340 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.