We are the largest unit within the School of Business and Management at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. This department offers the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, with concentration in one of the following areas: 1) Business Technology, 2) Management, 3) Finance, 4) Marketing, and 5) Economics.
The graduates in this department are subject to the general university requirements applicable to all students pursuing a degree at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. All graduates must have a minimum cumulative 2.00 GPA. For the degree, students must complete the outlined program of study, pass the English Proficiency Exam, and meet all other instructional requirements and the departmental requirements of majors in the Department of Business Administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses included:
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Law
- Business Math
- Principles of Finance
- Business Ethics
- Principles of Management
- Business Strategies & Policies
- Principles of Marketing
- Microcomputer Applications
- Management Information Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Prospective students should send applications and transcripts at least one month prior to registration for the semester in which the student expects to enroll.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 2109 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Formal application
- High school transcript (six or seven semesters for preliminary admission)
- Test information and scores (Official ACT/SAT Scores - minimum 15 ACT/810 SAT)
- Shot record showing two doses of the Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccination (MMR) for students born after 1956
- Official college transcripts (if you have taken college classes while in high school)
- Two letters of recommendation (for international students)
- copy of your passport biodata (photo) pagelegal name and permanent home country address (for international students)
- The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff requires that all international students certify that they have the necessary financial resources to cover the estimated cost of matriculation as set forth on the UAPB Financial Statement (for international students)
International11640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 388 USD per credit during 48 months.
National11640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 388 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State5130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 171 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Pine Bluff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.