Graduates find success in graduate programs as well in applied settings such as archaeological research, human services, social welfare, corrections and law enforcement, forestry and natural resources, community health, government agencies, higher education, and nonprofit organizations.
Students in the Anthropology program at Eastern Oregon University will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Communication: Demonstrate a solid understanding of core concepts in anthropology and sociology through effective communication, including scholarly writing and public presentations.
- Inquiry: Demonstrate and apply cross-cultural perspectives, rooted in inquiry-based knowledge, in the analysis of social, economic, and political issues.
- Critical Thinking: Demonstrate effective skills in critical thinking, analytical and reflective writing, and appropriate discourse within the core disciplines.
- Civic Engagement: Identity, analyze, and address real-world problems through scholarly and structured civic engagement.
- Integrated Learning: Learning involves making connections between one are or concept and another, or from one level to another.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cultural Anthropology
- Physical Anthropology
- Language & Culture
- Anthropological History & Theory
- Intro to Archaeology & Prehistory
- Applied Ethnographic Research
- Archaeological Research Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Area & Cultural Studies Anthropology View 672 other Bachelors in Anthropology in United States
- The equivalent to a standard U.S. high school diploma (modified, honorary, or other non-standard diplomas are not recognized).
- A grade point average equivalent to 2.75 on the U.S. 4.00 scale. Official transcripts must be submitted in English. Transcripts should be evaluated by WES or another NACES-approved organization.
- Verification of finances through the Affidavit of Support form and bank statements (current to within 6 months of application).
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official academic transcripts
- Official English language testing scores
- Affidavit of Support and financial documents
- Photocopy of passport
International20880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20880 USD per year during 48 months.
National20880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20880 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7776 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.