Entrepreneurship and Innovation from Menlo College includes 7 courses (21 units) and an internship. The concentration requires only four courses (Management for Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Design Thinking; Entrepreneurial Finance; Entrepreneurial Marketing) and then a wide range of electives, e.g. on Collaboration and Creativity, Social and Environmental Innovation, or How to totally transform large firms in the Age of Disruptive Innovations (ADI).
- Data Scientist
- Corporate Development Analyst / Manager
- Product Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- General Manager
- Financial Manager
- Program Manager
- Business Development / Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- College Professor / Instructor
- Business / Management Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrep. Finance
- Entrep. Marketing
- Human Resource Mgt
- Social Psychology
- Digital Transformation
- Social & Envrn Innov
- Sustainable Busn
- Social Impact Global Econ
- Economic Geography
- Bus & Global Poverty
- Innovation & Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 59 other Bachelors in Innovation Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Essay
- Application Fee
- Admissions application
- Official transcripts from your current high school
- Official SAT, ACT, TOEFL or IELTS transcripts (waived for students who have passed English on A-levels, AS levels or Abitur)
- One letter of recommendation (must be from a teacher or counselor)
- Certificate of Finance (must show $64,540 in current account)
- Bank statement or letter on bank letterhead verifying the above claimed amount is on deposit in a current account
International45010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45010 USD per year during 48 months.
National45010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45010 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Atherton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.