Marketing is a key component of business. It’s critical to the success of any business, whether public, private, or nonprofit. How do you entice customers to buy your product? How do you establish your name and credibility? How do you make sure you are visible to the right audiences?
Aligning the organization’s objectives to the customer’s needs and wants is the essence of marketing strategy. Marketing managers are concerned about influencing customer perceptions, delivering product benefits, and building brand attitudes and loyalty.
The experienced and caring professors on the Business Administration - Marketing degree program from Wayne State College, will guide you from learning the fundamentals and vocabulary to conducting market audits and preparing customer segmentation descriptions, ad campaigns, sales materials and presentations, and extensive retail plans.
- Marketing manager
- Marketing specialist
- Sales manager
- Operations manager
- Public relations specialist
- Store manager
- Digital marketing specialist
- Business analyst
- Advertising manager
- Marketing coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communications
- Business Law
- Business Statistics
- Management Theory and Practice
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Human Communication
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Composition Skills
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National deadline- Wayne State admits students on a rolling basis, which means there is no application deadline.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 342 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport page or current national ID, as would appear on your passport
- A two-page handwritten (not typed) essay of educational intent. Download and print our template (PDF), write your essay, scan and submit with your application materials.
- Official transcripts with certified English translation
- Official test scores from ONE of the following testing agencies: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or GED. Please do not submit more than one test.
- For athletes, please contact your coach for additional requirements.
International372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 USD per credit during 48 months.
National372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State186 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 186 USD per credit during 48 months.
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, South Dakota, North Dakota, Ohio, or Wisconsin resident: $279
Living costs for Wayne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.