The Chemistry Department offers courses in all five major areas of chemistry: Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry. It also offers courses in Forensic Chemistry.The Department from Christian Brothers University also offers, in conjunction with the Department of Education, a five-year program leading to a Bachelor of Science Degree in Natural Science, a Master of Arts in Teaching degree, and teaching licensure in chemistry or chemistry and biology for grades 7 through 12. As a chemistry or biochemistry major at CBU you have an opportunity to participate in the activities of the chapter of Student Members of the American Chemical Society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Chemistry
- Principles of Biology
- English Composition
- Applied Statistics
- Organic Chemistry
- Anatomy & Physiology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry View 2813 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission for the upcoming Fall or Spring semester, you must submit a formal electronic or paper-based application to the Office of Admissions and pay the $100 application fee.
- SEND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS: You must include all international supplemental documents in order for your application to be considered complete.
- CERTIFICATE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All persons or agencies providing assistance to the applicant must complete this form. The bank statement(s) must be on official bank letterhead showing the availability of funds
- International students who have attended another college or university outside of the US will need to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
International33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 USD per semester during 48 months.
National33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.