Computer Science provides a variety of majors, minors, and certificates to University of La Verne students across multiple campuses. In addition to the Computer Science major and its four concentrations – engineering, information science, internet programming, and software – the university offers degrees in E-Commerce and Information Technology. Certificates in Systems Engineering and Web Applications Development are also excellent ways to remain competitive in a burgeoning and select industry.
This major requires a minimum of 48 semester hours. Students are required to complete the core requirements, select at least one concentration (engineering, information science, internet programming, or software), and a minimum of two elective courses, as well as satisfy the prerequisite requirements.
These are required supportive requirements for all concentrations such as Engineering, Information Science, Internet Programming, and Software. Each concentration also has additional supportive requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Organization
- Object Oriented Language C++
- Principles of Computer Networks
- Data Structures
- Senior Project
- Principles of Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Microprocessor Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University of La Verne is on rolling admission. Applications received after the priority deadlines will be considered as space permits.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 1703 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission and Application Fee. Complete an application using the La Verne Application for Admission or the Common Application and submit the non-refundable $50 application fee or application fee waiver if you have one.
- Personal Statement. The personal statement essay allows us to learn a little more about you. Essay topics can be found in the application.
- Official High School Transcripts. Submit your transcripts to the Office of Admission. We will accept unofficial transcripts for admission consideration, but we will need final official transcripts directly from your school once you graduate.
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional). One letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. You can find recommendation forms in the application.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (Optional).
International44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.