Our Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Technology at Colorado Christian University integrates a holistic Christ-centered approach with technology and management to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to successfully build and support today's information systems driven organizations.
Choosing to pursue a management information systems major can open you up to an exciting and rewarding career in technology and design.
- 120 credit hours (39 in major core)
- Courses are taken one at a time and are typically completed in five-week and ten-week blocks
- CCU's generous transfer credit policies help you accelerate your degree
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- Management of Information Systems
- Internet Development and eCommerce
- Information Security
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Enterprise Architecture and Knowledge Management
- Data and Information Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 366 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in United States
- Complete your Application for Admission , including essays
- Pay the Application processing fee
- Request your Spiritual Recommendation from a Pastor, Youth Pastor, Youth Worker, or Spiritual Mentor.
- Request official transcripts from your high school and/or any colleges you have attended. Contact one of the Evaluators of Foreign Education for evaluation of your transcripts.
- Optional for 2021-22 academic year: Submit your Official ACT, SAT, or CLT test scores.
- Submit your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score if your primary language is not English.
- The Office of Admission reserves the right to request additional information as deemed necessary to make a selection decision.
- For more information on financial aid for international students and searching for scholarships, visit the financial aid website.
International34250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34250 USD per year during 48 months.
National34250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34250 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.