University of La Verne’s Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Business Administration program focus on critical thinking and interpersonal skills, teaching students to work in group settings. Ethics is also paramount, with emphasis on the impact of cultural differences on business practices.
To provide maximum convenience and flexibility, the program is offered online and is available at several locations throughout California, including Bakersfield, Burbank, College of the Canyons, Crafton Hills Community College, Irvine, Mt. San Antonio College, Ontario, Oxnard, Rio Hondo Community College, and Victorville, as well as at Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB) and Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC).
For those seeking an online business degree, La Verne’s Bachelor’s in Business Administration can also be completed entirely online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Business Finance
- The Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Information Systems
- Business Seminar
- Principles of Management
- Leadership in Organizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University of La Verne is on rolling admission. Applications received after the priority deadlines will be considered as space permits.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1893 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission and Application Fee. Complete an application using the La Verne Application for Admission or the Common Application and submit the non-refundable $50 application fee or application fee waiver if you have one.
- Personal Statement. The personal statement essay allows us to learn a little more about you. Essay topics can be found in the application.
- Official High School Transcripts. Submit your transcripts to the Office of Admission. We will accept unofficial transcripts for admission consideration, but we will need final official transcripts directly from your school once you graduate.
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional). One letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. You can find recommendation forms in the application.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (Optional).
International44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.