The curriculum for the undergraduate B.S. in Accounting from University of La Verne is comprised of 82 total credit hours. Of these, 30 hours are made up of courses focused on foundational concepts of accounting, economics, and business. An additional 52 credits are focused on advanced courses in accounting, taxation, and business.
La Verne provides opportunities for students to develop their professional skills through volunteer work and experiential learning in the community. Our accounting students are given the opportunity to volunteer through the VITA program, helping people in the La Verne area fill out their tax forms each year. In addition, students are encouraged to intern for a local accounting firm.
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting at the University of La Verne lays the groundwork for a successful future career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Information Technology
- Achieving Professional Success
- Business Statistics
- Economic Analysis
- Operations Management
- Cost Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University of La Verne is on rolling admission
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission and Application Fee. Complete an application using the La Verne Application for Admission or the Common Application and submit the non-refundable $50 application fee or application fee waiver if you have one.
- Personal Statement. The personal statement essay allows us to learn a little more about you. Essay topics can be found in the application.
- Official High School Transcripts. Submit your transcripts to the Office of Admission. We will accept unofficial transcripts for admission consideration, but we will need final official transcripts directly from your school once you graduate.
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional). One letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. You can find recommendation forms in the application.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (Optional).
International44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.