With one of the most comprehensive curricula in Southern California, the B.A. in Accounting of University of La Verne helps students form a strong foundation on which to build a future career. Prerequisite courses review fundamental accounting concepts as well as basic business statistics and quantitative analysis. Upper-level courses cover a wide range of applicable topics from federal taxation to business finance to auditing.
As part of the program, students prepare to sit for all major accounting exams with practical simulations of scenarios likely to appear on the CPA (certified public accountant), CMA (certified management accountant), and CIA (certified internal auditor) exams. .
The curriculum is comprised of 68 required credit hours broken up into 20 prerequisite credits and 48 core requirement credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Federal Taxation
- Advanced Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Business Finance
- The Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Seminar
- Principles of Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University of La Verne is on rolling admission. Applications received after the priority deadlines will be considered as space permits.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission and Application Fee. Complete an application using the La Verne Application for Admission or the Common Application and submit the non-refundable $50 application fee or application fee waiver if you have one.
- Personal Statement. The personal statement essay allows us to learn a little more about you. Essay topics can be found in the application.
- Official High School Transcripts. Submit your transcripts to the Office of Admission. We will accept unofficial transcripts for admission consideration, but we will need final official transcripts directly from your school once you graduate.
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional). One letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. You can find recommendation forms in the application.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (Optional).
International44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.