Students in the Political Science program of the Bemidji State University gain an understanding of the political nature of the contemporary world, from simple acts such as choosing products as consumers to the complexity of global politics in the Information Age. As governments and the private sectors of society become more intermingled, political scientists become more valued for their understanding of how both systems work, as well as for their reasoning and analytical skills.
Choose an emphasis:
- General emphasis provides a strong foundation of studies in political systems and theories, comparative politics and American and international politics. Coursework concentrates on philosophical, historical and analytical studies with a heavy emphasis on writing, communications and analytical skills.
- Pre-Law emphasis provides the same core course options as the General emphasis, although with more flexibility in electives and a required course in constitutional law. Students work closely with an adviser to prepare for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) required for admission into law school.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political Philosophy
- Understanding Politics
- American Politics
- International Relations
- Comparative Politics
- Political Theory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
All international applications are processed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 1113 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- Application fee of $20.00
- Application (online or paper) International Student Application
- Official transcript
- Proof of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- International Agreement Form
- Authorization to Release Student Information Form (if applicable to you)
- Financial documents
- A copy of passport ID Name Page
- Transfer verification form & a copy of your I-20 or DS 2019 if you are currently in the F or J status in the U.S.
International18416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9208 USD per semester during 48 months.
National7976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3988 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.