About the program
At the Interpreter Training Program from Troy University you can be an interpreter training program major and you'll have the opportunity to pursue a career in interpreting between users of English and American Sign Language.
Interpreters are needed in public schools, medical and mental health settings, and just about any other aspect of working life. In addition interpreters can be found in religious and entertainment settings. Some interpreting work is provided by full-time staff interpreters. Other work is conducted as private contractors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American Sign Language
- Computer Concepts and Applications
- Deaf Culture and Community
- Advanced American Sign Language
- American Sign Language Fingerspelling
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages Counselling View 250 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Completed International Application
- Official copy of transcripts or results for education years 10-12 AND diploma. More information below.
- Financial support statement (original bank statement and sponsor letter). More information below.
- Passport identification page with machine readable code visible
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State325 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 325 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.