Nursing graduates at Marymount University provide patient-centered quality care utilizing the nursing process and evidence-based practice. Laboratory and clinical experiences are provided to develop competence in the care of patients throughout the life cycle.
Learning outcomesIt is an exciting time to explore a career in nursing. Reports project a nursing shortage of 800,000 registered nurses by the year 2020. Marymount has a solid reputation for preparing knowledgeable, skilled, caring nurse professionals. Today’s nurses not only provide health care to people of all ages, but also educate patients and their families in preventive care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Life Chemistry
- Clinical Nutrition
- Statistical Analysis
- Introduction to the Profession of Nursing
- Health Across the Life Span
- Nursing Fundamentals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1 March
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 1633 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- a completed application form with the nonrefundable application fee of $40
- the recommendation form completed by a high school counselor or other appropriate school official
- evidence of graduation or expected graduation from an accredited high school (Marymount will also consider on a case-by-case basis students who have participated in an approved home-school program)
- a high school transcript showing academic performance and a minimum of 15 high school credits in preparatory courses
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.