The Liberal Studies program at Marymount University provides a broad general education in the Arts and the opportunity to gain knowledge in two major fields, designated as concentrations.
Concentration options are:
- Biology/Physical Sciences
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business and related fields
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Gender and Society
- Graphic Design
- Information Technology
- Philosophy/Religious Studies/Theology
- Psychology/Sociology/Criminal Justice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Liberal Studies Readings and Portfolio Development
- Senior Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1 March
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies General Studies & Classics Liberal Arts View 980 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- a completed application form with the nonrefundable application fee of $40
- the recommendation form completed by a high school counselor or other appropriate school official
- evidence of graduation or expected graduation from an accredited high school (Marymount will also consider on a case-by-case basis students who have participated in an approved home-school program)
- a high school transcript showing academic performance and a minimum of 15 high school credits in preparatory courses
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.