The Dramatic Writing programme
Our position as the premier university of art and design means you'll benefit from the trademark Savannah College of Art and Design synergy between talented peers in every creative arena. See your work come to life through collaboration with directors, actors, designers and technicians, while you learn from industry giants who visit SCAD every year and offer personal feedback on your work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dramatic Writing
- Script Analysis for Film and Television
- Survey of American Television
- Creating Narrative Online Content: Vlogs, Sketches and Webisodes
- Dramatic Writing Senior Project and Professional Development
- Digital Film Production: Story to Screen
- Feature Film Screenwriting: Outline and Development
- Writing the Television Comedy Spec Script
- Writing the Television Drama Spec Script
- Feature Film Screenwriting: Completion and Revision
- Writing the Television Comedy Pilot Script
- Writing the Television Drama Pilot Script
- Truth in Acting: The Methods
- Acting for the Camera: Fundamentals
- Survey of Performance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
SCAD accepts applications year-round for all quarters, so there are no firm deadlines to apply.
DisciplinesCreative Writing Literature Theatre & Dance View 1478 other Bachelors in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school/secondary school juniors and seniors, or high school/secondary school graduates who have not attended a college or university. Includes home-schooled and jointly enrolled students.
- Additional documents and required materials can be submitted at any time after you have completed your online application..
International37575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37575 USD per year during 48 months.
National37575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37575 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Savannah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.