Most students interested in an allied health care profession will major in exercise science. Baker University’s Allied Health Care curriculum has long been aligned with and developed along best practices of the American College of Sports Medicine, which produces the most research and the best evidence for the field.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Physicians Assistant
- Athletic Training
- Health Promotions
- Fitness and Wellness
- Strength and Conditioning
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Recreation and Youth Sports
- Baker’s exercise science program earned accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), making it the first and only fully accredited program in Kansas and one of just 64 in the nation.
- This recognition means the program meets all educational standards and guidelines established by the allied health care professions.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 2194 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evaluation of secondary school work. This can be completed by SpanTran the Evaluation Company or by another credential evaluator approved by the Office of Admissions.
- SAT or ACT test scores.
- Proof of English proficiency. Students can prove proficiency in several ways
International30170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30170 USD per year during 48 months.
National30170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30170 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.