The Physics program at Illinois College will give you many opportunities to complete student-faculty research in exciting areas — like current projects involving robotic sensor glove programming and thin film solar cells.
- Working with expert faculty, you will practice computer data acquisition and analysis to gain the critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills valued by employers in science, engineering, medicine, business, law and management.
- Our innovative laboratory courses in areas like electricity, optics and modern physics will give you hands-on experience working with oscilloscopes, function generators and 3-D printers.
- You will have the opportunity to present your work at the Science Festival, an open house hosted by faculty and students to highlight science at Illinois College.
- IC’s Design For America studio will connect you to local organizations, mentors and students from various majors to work in teams designing innovative solutions for complicated community challenges. DFA will provide valuable experience and help you develop professional relationships connecting with industry leaders and graduate schools.
- By joining IC’s student-run Physics Club, you will have the opportunity to meet regularly with like-minded classmates to explore physics and further develop your scientific skills in a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nature of Waves and Nature of Science
- General Physics
- College Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Analytic Mechanics: Statics
- Analytic Mechanics: Dynamics
- Independent Study in Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 1520 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply for Admission
- Submit Official High School Transcript
- Submit Test Scores (ACT or SAT)
International34070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34070 USD per year during 48 months.
National34070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Illinois College offers merit-based scholarships to admitted international students with strong academic achievement and test scores. International Student Scholarships range from $10,000 - $18,000 per year and are renewable until you graduate. Illinois College will also offer two renewable #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships to international students. Apply by February 15 to guarantee scholarship consideration.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.