The Leadership and Organizational Studies program from Saint Mary's College of California is a program designed to help you grow and succeed, not just receive a diploma.
BALOS is a distinctive program because of its focus on critical thinking, ethical decision-making, and a collaborative, service-oriented approach to leadership.
Program highlights include:
- Supportive and inclusive peer-learning groups
- Periodic in-person meetings on campus, averaging one Saturday per month
- Credit for college-comparable experiential learning
- Guaranteed availability for every course, every term
- Flexible online learning that accommodates your schedule
- Attentive and encouraging professors
- Content that challenges, engages, and inspires
- Financial aid available
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adult Development, Leadership and the Workplace
- Experience, Learning and Knowledge
- Western Tradition
- Leadership Theory and Ethics
- Organizational Theory and Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 46 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Preferred contact information for two references
- Personal Learning Inventory
International50460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50460 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National50460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50460 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.