Mathematics at Maharishi International University is the study of nature from the perspective of orderliness. Mathematicians find and study patterns of orderliness and then use them to solve challenging problems in business and economics, data analysis, medical research, climate change, engineering and technology, physics, biology and agriculture, and the social sciences.
- You’ll graduate prepared for a career in a technical area or graduate study in business and other professional or scientific areas. This track combines mathematics courses with courses in computer science.
- Success in this track leads directly to our graduate Computer Science program: upon graduation from this track, you’ll be prepared to complete the Master’s program in just over a year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- As a student, you’ll have the opportunity to present your research papers at regional conferences, where several students have received Outstanding Student Paper awards.
- You’ll be able to participate in national and regional mathematics competitions, including the annual Putnam Competition.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 993 other Bachelors in Actuarial Science in United States
- Hold a high school degree or equivalent with at least a 2.5 Cumulative GPA. Use this free foreign grade conversion tool to determine your GPA equivalence.
- For students whose first language is not English: official English proficiency test scores within the past 2 years of at least 6.0 on IELTS Academic, 80 on TOEFL iBT, or 51 on PTE, unless you have earned a full-time, on-campus degree from Canada, Australia, the UK, or the US within the past 2 years.
International16530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16530 USD per year during 48 months.
National16530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16530 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.