The Art and Design student at Chicago State University is involved in exploring the power of the visual image in graphic communication. Course work includes experiences in print media, illustration, packaging, web page design, and photography. The advanced student may choose to do a practicum in the field of publication, graphic design, or photography.
There are two galleries on campus with regularly scheduled exhibitions. The President’s Gallery exhibits work of regionally and nationally known artists while the University Gallery is focused on exhibiting student work. Each year, our galleries showcase our best and brightest in the annual Student Competition and the Senior Portfolio Exhibition.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Color Photo
- Graphic Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 1428 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in United States
- Official High School transcript – Foreign transcripts not written in English must be translated into English by a nationally known credential translator. Applicants must meet a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
- Foreign Credential Evaluation – Only accepted by Education Credential Evaluators or World Education Services
- Official ACT or SAT scores – Must meet a minimum ACT composite of 18 or SAT composite of 960.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (Not required if English is the applicant’s country first language).
- Personal essay
- Letter of Recommendation
- $30 (U.S.) non-refundable Application fee
International18570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 619 USD per credit during 48 months.
National18570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 619 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State9360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 312 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.