You will be required to do work in a foreign language. Because the value of reading a work in its original language, you will be strongly advised to take as many courses in a foreign language as possible. You also may take courses in foreign literature in translation, English and American literature, creative writing and linguistics for credit toward the major.
A degree in Literature from Coe College can be the basis for a variety of careers. Coe English graduates have gone on to become editors, writer/reporters, public relations officers, attorneys, ministers, fundraisers, magazine editors, publications specialists, technical writers for industry, teachers, foreign service officers, small business owners, FBI officers, administrators, librarians and even physicians.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate French
- Gender and Literature: United States Pluralism
- Literary Studies: The Art of Reading and Writing
- French Literature in Translation
- French Composition and Conversation
- Global Anglophone Literature
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLiterature View 1110 other Masters in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Coe College Application or Common Application
- Official results of the SAT or ACT*
- Official high school transcript**
- Admission recommendation (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
- Personal essay (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
International46870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46870 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National46870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46870 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.