All Economics courses at Coe College are taught by faculty with Ph.D.'s in economics, with expertise in areas such as international economics, econometrics, economic development and urban economics.
Unique opportunities outside of class
- A strong student-faculty research program in economics allows you to strengthen critical thinking, writing and presentation skills.
- You will have opportunities to participate in a variety of nontraditional learning experiences, including the Spellman summer research program, the Birkey Investment Fund, internships and the May Term courses.
- You will benefit from dedicated economics alumni who support special department programs, give guest lectures in classes and provide opportunities for networking.
- Job placement of economics majors in business or government positions immediately following graduation or in academics, business, law or government positions following graduation is strong.
- A large percentage of Coe economics majors go to graduate school in economics, business, law or other disciplines immediately following graduation, with many receiving significant financial support for their continued education.
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Money and Banking
- Labor Economics
- Divergent Economic Growth
- Industrial Organization
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- Intermediate Price Theory
- Economic Development
- International Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Accounting View 2476 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Coe College Application or Common Application
- Official results of the SAT or ACT*
- Official high school transcript**
- Admission recommendation (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
- Personal essay (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
International50314 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50314 USD per year during 48 months.
National50314 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50314 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cedar Rapids
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.